Windscreen & Glass Experts
For windscreen replacements or chip repairs.
Showing 1 to 10 of
R. MORROW (SELF EMPLOYED)
1 Registered Professional 5 Greenhills, Killingworth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, ., NE12 5BA
Autoglass - Leeds Bedford
UK Assistance - A subsidiary of Direct Line Group X
Gary Stephen Page
Arnold Clark - Bishopbriggs Glasgow
1 Registered Professional Windscreen Services, Unit 7C, Mulberry Road, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 0PR
TOLL HOUSE - GATWICK (TOYOTA)
2 Registered Professionals 1 Gatwick Road, Balcombe Road, Maidenbower, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9DE
Cleaning your windscreen is one of the easiest jobs you can do yourself, but when cracks and chips impair your vision, it’s time to call in the experts.
For help with repairing chipped and cracked windscreens, take a look through our database of experts, and always check any problems, with an IMI approved professional.
Our top tips for finding the right Windscreen & Glass Experts
- Clean the windscreen on the inside too – it helps avoid glare.
- Clean your wiper blades regularly as dirty blades will streak the glass.
- Dirt or moisture entering a chip will make it more difficult to repair.
- Some windscreen damage can result in an MOT failure.
- Always check any problems with a professional car windscreen repair expert.
You can find more advice on our Tips page