Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
1. Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
Some body text - ore more.
- list 1
- list 2
- list 3
2. Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.tip3
3. Does the horn work? It does?tip4
4. Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
Cracked windscreen tips.tip5
5. Check the wipers and washers work properly.