Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 21771 to 21780 of
Enoc Al Nahda, Dubai
Arriva London Greater London
Christopher John Suthers
Chapel Lane Garage Preston
Scottish Ambulance Service Aberdeen
Vantage Lexus Birmingham Birmingham
T. Tirimou (Self Employed) Liverpool
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page