Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 22791 to 22800 of
Jct600 Van Service (Wakefield) West Yorkshire
Williams Manchester Manchester
John Kelly Opel Ireland
A. Valimia (Self Employed) Leicester
Fiskens Of Forfar Forfar
Sytner Cardiff Cardiff
Dundalk Motors London
A. Afzal (Self Employed) Sutton
North Oxford Garage Bmw Witney
Listers BMW Kings Lynn Norfolk
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page