Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 21 to 30 of
EDEN VAUXHALL (CHRISTCHURCH
1 Registered Professional 20 Bailey Drive, Barrack Road, Christchurch, BH23 2BN
APOLLO COSHAM BODYSHOP
1 Registered Professional Fitzherbert Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 1RU
KEITH MOTOR COMPANY
1 Registered Professional Keith Motor Co, Unit 1, Newmill Industrial Estate, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5GB
1 Registered Professional El-Obour, Mansheya El-Bakry, Heliopolis, Cairo Governorate
FLEET AUTOWAY CENTRE
1 Registered Professional 42 Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampsshire, GU51 3QU
1 Registered Professional Naas, Kildare
STRATSTONE - HARROGATE
4 Registered Professionals Stratstone Bmw, Princess Royal Way, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 1LG
HAMPTON WICK GARAGE
1 Registered Professional Hampton Wick Garage, 1A Upper Teddington Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 4DL
VW GROUP- AUDI TETBURY
1 Registered Professional Off London Road,, Tetbury, Tetbury, GL8 8GX
1 Registered Professional Green Road, Dereham, NR20 3TG
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page