Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 21 to 30 of
WESTERN VOLKSWAGEN (EDINBURGH EAST)
2 Registered Professionals Whitehill Road, Newcraighall, Edinburgh, EH15 3RH
1 Registered Professional Millway, Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 9BG
ELMS - CAMBRIDGE
2 Registered Professionals 4 Sheepfold Lane, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EF
1 Registered Professional Bridgeman Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL3 6BS
OLYMPIC CARS LTD
1 Registered Professional Olympic Cars(Stroud ) Ltd, The Warf, Dudbridge, Stroud, GL5 3EX
CLARK COMMERCIALS ABERDEEN
1 Registered Professional Wellheads Drive, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7GQ
1 Registered Professional chapel hill retail park, braintree, Stockport, Cheshire, CM7 8YH
1 Registered Professional Unit 4C, South Hams Business Park, Churchstow, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 3QH
CENTRAL ACCIDENT AND RAPID AUTO BODY REPAIRS
1 Registered Professional 59 Bridge Street, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0AQ
1 Registered Professional 443 Fletchamstead Highway, Coventry,, CV4 9BY
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page