Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 21 to 30 of
BENZ AUTOS LTD
1 Registered Professional 22 Javelin Road, Norwich, NR6 6HX
1 Registered Professional 7 Anderson Close, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 7UE
GROUP1 BEADLES KIA
1 Registered Professional Unit 13, Wood Close, Quarry Wood, Aylesford, ME20 7UB
1 Registered Professional Walter Young Ltd, 51 Main Street, Broughshane, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 4JP
1 Registered Professional Cork Road, Cahir, Co Tipperary, AB1 1AB
VOSPERS MOTOR HOUSE LTD
5 Registered Professionals Oaklane, Treliske Industrial Estate, Truro, Devon, TR1 3LN
BLUE SQUARE RECRUITMENT
2 Registered Professionals Lakeside House, Northampton, Courteenhall, Northamptonshire, NN7 2QB
7 Registered Professionals Ron Brooks Ltd, The Gateway, Derby Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5FH
SNOWS TOYOTA (CHICHESTER)
2 Registered Professionals Snows Toyota (Chichester) Ltd, Quarry Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8NX
1 Registered Professional Panteg Service Station, Station Road, Pontypoll, NP4 5JH
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page