Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 31 to 40 of
LLOYD GROUP BMW
2 Registered Professionals Kendal Road, Lindale, Grange Over-Sands, LA11 7QU
MECHTEL SERVICES LTD
1 Registered Professional Rushcott Barn, Venns Green, Sutton ST Nicholas, Herefordshire, HR1 3DD
EUROVANS - CRAWLEY
1 Registered Professional Eurovans, Overdene Drive, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 8DU
3 Registered Professionals 115 Railway Arches, Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London, E10 7AG
CROWTORNE SERVICE STATION
1 Registered Professional Crowthorne Service Centre, 173 Dukes Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6NZ
BEADLES LAND ROVER
1 Registered Professional 147-149 Main Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6PB
1 Registered Professional Lyserns Ave, Ashvale, Surrey, GU12 5QF
RMG ST ALBANS
1 Registered Professional Brick Knoll Park, Ashley Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 5BB
1 Registered Professional Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9PT
AUDI CENTRE WEST RAND
2 Registered Professionals Corner Mann And Olievenhoutbosch Road, Louwlardia Extention46, Centurion, South Africa
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page