Car MOT Experts
Need to get your car MOT tested from one of our approved technicians?
Showing 31 to 40 of
PERRYS EAST MIDLANDS
1 Registered Professional Barker Lane, Chesterfield, S40 1DY
SWAN MILL MOT LTD
2 Registered Professionals Unit 3 Fox Denton Lane, Middleton, M24 1QR
S. QURESHI (SELF EMPLOYED)
1 Registered Professional 151 Edmund Street, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL12 6QG
BEECHWOOD (DERBY) LTD
1 Registered Professional 8 Siddals Road, Derby, DE1 2QD
1 Registered Professional Unit 3, Jubilee Way, FAVERSHAM, Kent, ME13 8GD
PULMANS SKODA DURHAM
1 Registered Professional Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham,, Durham,, DH1 1HP
CLIVE TOWNSHEND LTD
1 Registered Professional 21 Cotman Drive, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9RE
PLATINUM - BATH
1 Registered Professional Lower Bristol Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2 3DN
PROTYRE - SWINDON
1 Registered Professional 1 Hoopers Place, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 3RA
LINDSAY SAKER - FOURWAYS
2 Registered Professionals Corner Mann And Olievenhoutbosch Road, Louwlardia Extention46, Centurion, South Africa
If your car is three years old or more, it must have an MOT test by law every year at an MOT centre. The MOT test centre will ensure your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and meets environmental standards.
The pass certificate does not guarantee the general mechanical condition of your vehicle, so should not be treated as a substitute for regular maintenance.
You can prepare your car for its annual MOT before going to an MOT garage with a few simple checks, but speak to an IMI approved professional for more MOT advice.
Our top tips for finding the right Car MOT Experts
- Before taking your car for an MOT service, make sure all the lights are in working order, including the brake, number plate and fog lights.
- Check your tyre pressures and ensure that there’s no obvious damage or bulges, as this is what the technicians will look for at the testing stations.
- Does the horn work? It does?
- Check for chips and cracks on the windscreen and wing mirrors.
- Check the wipers and washers work properly.
You can find more advice on our Tips page