Car Repair Experts
When something’s not right, get it fixed with one of our repair experts.
Showing 1 to 10 of
1 Registered Professional Dewi Road, TREGARON, Dyfed, SY25 6JN
CAR SERVICE CENTRE
1 Registered Professional North Yard Park Avenue, London, N18 2UP
LYE PEUGEOT CENTRE
1 Registered Professional Providence Street, Lye, Stourbridge, DY9 8HR
LOOKERS OF PRESTON (VOLKSWAGEN)
1 Registered Professional Blackpool Road, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 6BX
1 Registered Professional 14 Thornborough Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3TH
AJL AUTO CAR CARE CENTRE
1 Registered Professional A J L Auto Car Care, Unit A1, Prenton Way, North Cheshire Trading Estate, Prenton, Merseyside, CH43 3DU
WORTHING AUDI (CAFFYNS)
1 Registered Professional Broadwater Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8AH
1 Registered Professional Broadway Business Park, Broadgate, Chadderton, OL9 9XA
1 Registered Professional Evans Halshaw Renault, Newport Road, Cannon Park Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS1 5JP
M. USMAN (SELF EMPLOYED)
1 Registered Professional 152 Durham Road, Birmingham, B11 4LJ
Car reliability has improved dramatically over the past few decades, but with changes in technology comes increased complexities.
Many cars can now reach 150,000 miles or more with only a few car repairs, but when they’re required, it’s time to call in the experts.
IMI car repair professionals keep their skills and knowledge up to date, meaning you only deal with reliable and trustworthy car repair technicians. So when something’s not right, talk to one of the experts.
Our top tips for finding the right Car Repair Experts
- Agree the work and the cost beforehand with your car repair professional.
- Don’t ignore any warning lights – it’s time to take action.
- Check oil levels regularly - too low and there's a danger your engine will seize up.
- Check your warranty – you may be entitled to free of charge replacements
- Information in handbooks is fairly generic, so always check any problems with an IMI approved car repair professional.
You can find more advice on our Tips page