Car Repair Experts
When something’s not right, get it fixed with one of our repair experts.
Showing 31 to 40 of
CENTRAL ACCIDENT AND RAPID AUTO BODY REPAIRS
1 Registered Professional 59 Bridge Street, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 0AQ
1 Registered Professional 443 Fletchamstead Highway, Coventry,, CV4 9BY
PERRYS EAST MIDLANDS
1 Registered Professional Barker Lane, Chesterfield, S40 1DY
SWAN MILL MOT LTD
2 Registered Professionals Unit 3 Fox Denton Lane, Middleton, M24 1QR
S. QURESHI (SELF EMPLOYED)
1 Registered Professional 151 Edmund Street, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, OL12 6QG
BEECHWOOD (DERBY) LTD
1 Registered Professional 8 Siddals Road, Derby, DE1 2QD
1 Registered Professional Unit 3, Jubilee Way, FAVERSHAM, Kent, ME13 8GD
PULMANS SKODA DURHAM
1 Registered Professional Belmont Industrial Estate, Durham,, Durham,, DH1 1HP
CLIVE TOWNSHEND LTD
1 Registered Professional 21 Cotman Drive, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 9RE
PLATINUM - BATH
1 Registered Professional Lower Bristol Road, Bath, Somerset, BA2 3DN
Car reliability has improved dramatically over the past few decades, but with changes in technology comes increased complexities.
Many cars can now reach 150,000 miles or more with only a few car repairs, but when they’re required, it’s time to call in the experts.
IMI car repair professionals keep their skills and knowledge up to date, meaning you only deal with reliable and trustworthy car repair technicians. So when something’s not right, talk to one of the experts.
Our top tips for finding the right Car Repair Experts
- Agree the work and the cost beforehand with your car repair professional.
- Don’t ignore any warning lights – it’s time to take action.
- Check oil levels regularly - too low and there's a danger your engine will seize up.
- Check your warranty – you may be entitled to free of charge replacements
- Information in handbooks is fairly generic, so always check any problems with an IMI approved car repair professional.
You can find more advice on our Tips page