Find the right tyre technician for your vehicle for safe and happy driving.
Showing 4531 to 4540 of
Halfords PLC Redditch
Arriva London Greater London
Christopher John Suthers
Chapel Lane Garage Preston
Scottish Ambulance Service Aberdeen
Regular checks and maintenance ensure a safer drive, help to make tyres last longer, and keep you on the right side of the law.
When you check your tyres, look out for cuts and bulges and have them checked out by an IMI tyre specialist. Our car tyre repair specialists will be able to advise if there’s any damage to the internal structure and if so, they’ll need to be replaced.
Find the right tyre for your vehicle for safe and happy driving by using one of our IMI approved car tyre repair professionals.
Our top tips for finding the right Tyre Experts
- Check tyre pressures and tread depth regularly.
- Know the legal tread limits for your type of vehicle.
- Tyre wear means grip levels are reduced and stopping distances are greater.
- Under-inflation increases fuel consumption.
- Have the steering alignment checked by our tyre specialists if the front tyres show signs of excessive or uneven wear.
You can find more advice on our Tips page